[python-uk] QTableWidget - add from my files to table

Jonathan Hartley tartley at tartley.com
Fri Jan 20 09:42:44 CET 2012

On 20/01/2012 01:19, Dodi Ara wrote:
> i wondering, how can i add from my files to table widget?
>

> for example, i have one file
>
> $ cat a
> tes
> $
>
> so, the "test" fill in the one or more row or columns
>
> any help will be appreciate
about here:

To give a quick answer though, you read the lines from a file using
something like:

with open('filename') as fp:
    for line in fp:
       print line

Then you'll have to read the QTableWidget documentation to find out how
to add those lines to it, instead of printing them.

Best regards,

     Jonathan

--
Jonathan Hartley    tartley at tartley.com    http://tartley.com
Made of meat.       +44 7737 062 225       twitter/skype: tartley