[python-uk] Python Developers - ReportLab, Wimbledon, London

Andy Robinson andy at reportlab.com
Tue Dec 11 16:36:12 CET 2012

As the original poster, this has prompted me to check and I was quite
surprised to see that average salaries have risen by 13% in the last
year alone.

However, to be clear
1. The salaries in these surveys are presumably averaged across all
stages of peoples' 40 year careers
2. We are a fairly small business, we have enough 'old hands' already,
and we are mostly looking for people earlier in their careers
3. We are not looking for any one person with all of those skills,
just saying that those are all skills of interest.
4. Everything is negotiable

Best Regards,

--
Andy Robinson