[python-uk] Python Developers - ReportLab, Wimbledon, London

chris.dent at gmail.com chris.dent at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 13:56:54 CET 2012

On Tue, 11 Dec 2012, Richard Barran wrote:

> PS Actually, bad idea. You've just dissuaded 95% of the developer
>    population from applying for your job.

Is it fair to say that I hope the salary being offered already does
that? Seems really low for near-London.

Actually I have no idea. Is there a well known range for fair and
appropriate salaries for Python devs in the vicinity of London, or
perhaps it is standard to list low, offer high?

Or am I misunderstanding cost of living in London or demand for
devs?

--
Chris Dent                                   http://burningchrome.com/
                                 [...]