[python-uk] Salt Stack meetup drink in London

Rachid Belaid rachid.belaid at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 22:20:24 CET 2012

Hi Folks,

I hope that the peoples who were interested in a Salt meetup are still up
to it.
Salt uses Python and ZeroMQ but rather than try and organise a (last
minute) Python meetup around this, we thought it would be nice to support
the ZeroMQ community who are having their first meetup this Wednesday.

It looks like it's going to be a good one, with a talk from Pieter Hintjens.

Details here:

http://www.meetup.com/ZeroMQLondon/events/92834202/

Thanks to Kris Saxton for helping with this.

R.