[python-uk] Next CamPUG meeting: Tuesday 1st May

Tony Ibbs tibs at tibsnjoan.co.uk
Wed Apr 25 20:24:33 CEST 2012

The next Cambridge Python User Group meeting, as announced on our google group:

The next meeting will be Tuesday 1st May, 7.30pm at RealVNC (http://tinyurl.com/realvncoffices). We normally stop about 9.30pm, and go on to the pub.

This will be a talks meeting. I know Bryan had already volunteered a talk (at least partly on using Cython to vastly speed up mathematical calculations). Any other talks will be welcome.

Meetings after that should be:
	• Tuesday 12th June, a non-talks meeting
	  NOTE THE CHANGE OF DATE
	  in theory it should be 5th June, but I notice that's now a public holiday,
	  so it seems best to move it on
	• Tuesday 3rd July, a talks meeting again
	• Tuesday 7th August, a non-talks meeting again
Tibs