[python-uk] Next London Python Code Dojo

Nicholas Tollervey ntoll at ntoll.org
Thu Sep 29 12:22:25 CEST 2011

Hi Folks,

The next London Python Code Dojo is happening a week today on the 6th October from 6:30pm. You can sign up here (tickets go quickly):

https://ldnpydojo.eventwax.com/london-python-code-dojo-season-4-episode-1

(n.b. I didn't create that URL, Eventwax did. It should be season-3-episode-1 but they won't let me change it. I've reported a bug)

We’ll be doing some group based coding. This will involve brainstorming ideas during the pizza/beer part of the evening followed by a vote on which problem to solve and then a couple of hours of furious coding. To wrap the evening up we do a “show and tell” followed by drinks in the pub.

Where..?

Fry-IT Ltd.

Nearest Tubes: Waterloo Southwark

Address: Fry-IT Limited