[python-uk] Dojo / workshop on "TDD Django with Selenium" - any interest?

Andy Robinson andy at reportlab.com
Fri Oct 14 10:16:56 CEST 2011

We've been using Selenium for several years and have two fairly
substantial test suites used for web applications, as well as Django's
test client.  I don't think we're doing anything particularly
advanced, clever or 'Django-integrated', but we can certainly show
some of this if needed and would be keen to compare notes on best
practices, if the venue and dates work out.

We've also just started to play with BrowserMob, which is a hosted
testing service that can import selenium scripts, run tests for you
regularly, run realistic load tests, and even send you screenshots of
what went wrong if tests fail.  It's pretty neat and you can play with
it at modest levels at no charge.  I should know a bit more by
whenever the talk rolls around!

--
Andy Robinson
ReportLab