[python-uk] London Python Code Dojo *this Thursday*

Tim Golden mail at timgolden.me.uk
Mon Nov 28 12:27:57 CET 2011

Hi Folks,

Apologies for the short notice. We were caught out by the fact
that the first Thursday of the month is the first day of the
month. (All right; *I* was caught out).

The next London Python Code Dojo is happening this Thursday on
the 1st December from 6.30pm. You can sign up here (tickets go
quickly):

https://ldnpydojo.eventwax.com/london-python-code-dojo-season-3-episode-4

It'll be at the offices of Fry-IT (who, at very short notice
have stepped up to give us space and sponsor our pizza and beer).

It'll be the usual (slightly newer) setup: beer & pizza at 6.30pm
with the chance to put forward coding proposals for later. We'll
start at 7.15pm with any lightning talks people may have -- please
email me if you've got one you'd like to give. Then we vote on the
week's coding challenge and spend a couple of hours group-coding
it. At the end of the evening we show-and-tell, laugh at and with
each other, and those who have any energy left head off to the pub.

Where..?

Fry-IT Ltd.

Nearest Tubes: Waterloo Southwark

Address: Fry-IT Limited