[python-uk] Jolt Online Gaming is hiring (another Python elated job)

edward saxton eddsax at googlemail.com
Mon May 23 15:34:16 CEST 2011

Hi Rob,

I'm from Sheffield and I've had no problem finding python jobs in
Leeds recently[1]. For me it's Sheffield 0 Leeds 2. Then again as
neither of those jobs got as far as being published I may be the
reason you can't find any.

There's occasionally a local job posted on the Yorkshire Python list
[2] (which is currently Leeds focused) or mentioned at the meetings.
We're looking at kicking things back into gear after a bit of a spring
lull so feel free to turn up and blame me in person :)

There's also Python North West [3] and PySheff [4] if you're willing
to travel a bit.

Good luck with the search,

Ed

[1] well one of them wasn't a Python job when I started, but as the
only developer I made a judgement call :)
[2] ypy.org.uk / https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/python-yorks-humber
[3] Manchester https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/python-north-west
[4] Sheffield https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/python-sheffield