[python-uk] Python Sheffield March 29th

Daley Chetwynd d_chetwynd at fastmail.co.uk
Fri Mar 25 20:24:59 CET 2011

Hi all,

The next Python Sheffield meeting is being held at the GIST Lab this
Tuesday (March 29th). The meeting will run from 19:00 - 21:00,
although doors will be open at the GIST Lab from 18:30. The GIST Lab
is located opposite Sheffield train station and behind the Showroom
cinema:

http://thegisthub.net/groups/gistlab

This month our talks schedule is as follows:

Francis Irving: Using ScraperWiki with Python
David Jones: N things I like about Python that aren't in (many) other
languages (lightning talk)
Daley Chetwynd: Using IronPython with Visual Studio and Mono
(lightning talk)

At our last meeting in February we had 19 people attending. This month
we have 13 people registered so far. If you'd like to join us then
please register for free at:

http://pysheff1103.eventbrite.com/

To find out more about the Python Sheffield group, follow @pysheff on
Twitter or join the