[python-uk] Next Cambridge & East Anglia Meeting: Tue 8th June

Tony Ibbs tony at tonyibbs.co.uk
Thu May 20 20:36:35 CEST 2010

As discussed on the CamPUG google group, the next meeting will (again) be delayed, mainly because of people being on holiday. As it says there:

Assuming this is OK with Tom and Robin, the next meeting (which should be a Code Dojo meeting) will be:

  7.30pm, Tue 8th June

at RealVNC (http://tinyurl.com/realvncoffices).

The meeting after that (back on schedule) should be Tuesday 6th July.

EuroPython is then 19th - 22nd July.

I think we *should* be OK to hold the meeting after that on Tuesday 3rd August, but I shall be away on holiday (again!).

Hope that all makes sense...

Tibs