[python-uk] Announcing the 11th London Python Code Dojo

Nicholas Tollervey ntoll at ntoll.org
Thu Jun 17 11:35:22 CEST 2010

Folks,

When: Thursday 1st July at 18:30-21:30(ish)

Where: Fry-IT Ltd, 503 Enterprise House, 1/2 Hatfields, London SE1 9PG

Sign up: http://ldnpydojo.eventwax.com/11th-london-python-code-dojo

This will be the last Dojo before a summer break in August (the first anniversary dojo will be in September).

We’re going to decide the problem for the evening during the pizza/beer part of proceedings. There will be a suggestions board and people will be asked to vote at the start of the coding session.

Pizza and beer start at 6:30pm and coding will start at 7:30. We aim to finish 9:30ish.

Free pizza and beer will be provided. (Thanks Fry-IT)

Participants get the chance to win a cool book: “97 Things Every Programmer Should Know” (thanks O’Reilly).

Looking forward to it,

Nicholas.