[python-uk] (Off topic) Recommended graphic designers?

Mike Pentney mike.pentney at physics.org
Tue Dec 14 10:48:18 CET 2010

Dear Pythonistas,

Apologies for the off-topic posting, but can anyone recommend a (preferably UK based) graphics
design shop to provide a bit of sparkle for various django webapps I'm developing?

I don't need anything fancy (i.e. Javascript) - just some nice images, fonts and colours, but it
would be useful if they knew a bit about django templates as well as css. It's for some weekend
projects so my budget is not infinite, but it's not zero either :-)

Please reply off-list to me at mike.pentney at physics.org to keep the noise on this list to a
minimum...

Many thanks,

Mike.