[python-uk] London Python Roles

Jonathan Hartley tartley at tartley.com
Mon Dec 13 22:44:28 CET 2010

The list wil get used for what it ends up getting used for, by which I mean recruiters are part of the community and will have to decide for themselves whether they want to post here. But for what it's worth, I personally don't like job postings on the Python-uk list, and I applaud the idea to create a separate UK jobs list.

Jonathan Hartley
http://tartley.com