[python-uk] Reminder: Pyssup python pub night this Wednesday 6:30pm

Stephen Emslie stephenemslie at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 18:43:30 CEST 2010

Just a reminder for anyone who's planning on coming out for a few pints this
Wednesday.

This month's London Pyssup will take place at Porterhouse near Covent Garden
http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/36/366/Porterhouse/Covent_Garden

All the details, as well as calendar feeds, etc. are on the twtvite page:
http://twtvite.com/l2lf03

Nearest tube stations are: Embankment, Charring Cross, Leicester Square,
Covent Garden. Can of spam or similarly Python related items/clothing will
be on display to identify us if it wasn't already apparent.

If you haven't been before, the Porterhouse is a large pub with just about
every type of beer you can think of available. Its quite large and gets
pretty busy, so we'll do our best to be visible to those that don't know
what we look like already. I'll try to remember the spam for once.

The Pyssup is an informal monthly meetup for anyone interested in Python or
programming in general. There are a few more formal meetups, but this one is
for people to get to know one another and find out more about any aspect of
python you happen to be interested in.

Stephen Emslie and Andy Kilner