[python-uk] Python comparison matrix

Jonathan Hartley tartley at tartley.com
Mon Aug 9 20:11:55 CEST 2010

Wow. With command-line and platforms and features! You've not skimped,
have you? Impressive. Nice work.

I'd have been tempted to try and auto-generate (parts of) it, but I
don't know how rational that decision would have been. Did you consider
that, and figure it was simply less work to get stuck in manually?

     Jonathan

--
Jonathan Hartley      Made of meat.      http://tartley.com
tartley at tartley.com   +44 7737 062 225   twitter/skype: tartley