[python-uk] London Python? Brighton is active

Ian Ozsvald ian at ianozsvald.com
Tue Aug 3 18:55:02 CEST 2010

Thanks for the link, I'm already following the group in LinkedIn. IIRC
I missed the last event as it didn't get a lot of notice (but I
might've just missed it...) and there's no upcoming event as yet. I'll
try to make it up as finance is pretty close to my science/'big hard
numbers' interest.

Cheers,
Ian.

>>> http://MorConsulting.com/