[python-uk] 2nd London Python Dojo - 18:30 15 October 2009 at Fry-IT

Nicholas Tollervey ntoll at ntoll.org
Mon Sep 28 13:55:37 CEST 2009

Jon,

It's fantastic to see people engaged already but I think it best we
keep hold of our thoughts until Dojo - that way all participants start
the Dojo without having to read email exchanges here and elsewhere.

As the comments in the code suggest, everything is open to change and
we've only provided a minimal starting point (rather than a scary
"blank sheet"). Of course there are *lots* of ways to represent a tic-
tac-toe board. We just plumped for one but *you* could change it if
you wanted to... of course that means you'll have to be first into the
hot seat... ;-)

We discussed different playing capabilities at some length at the last
planning meetup... in the end we thought it better to let the code
grow in the Dojo rather than provide another scaffold. Less is more
and all that...

If there is time there's no reason why we can't attempt your different
player combination suggestions.

Best wishes,

Nicholas.