[python-uk] Google Wave

Bruce Durling bld at otfrom.com
Sun Oct 18 19:18:54 CEST 2009

2009/10/18 Tim Head <betatim at gmail.com>:
> 2009/10/18 Bruce Durling <bld at otfrom.com>:
>> 2009/10/18 Tim Head <betatim at gmail.com>:
>>> me too: betatim at googlewave dot com
>>>
>>> Assuming you get bored of adding new collaborators, can you just post
>>> the link to the wave and we can just go there and add ourselves?
>>
>> At the moment I'm trying to figure out what a useful URL would look
>> like. I'm a total n00b here.
>>

> Oh, this was a "is it possible to do that" question not a hint that
> you might want to do that ;))

Creating a new scratch wave and then dragging from the inbox into the
wave and then copying the link gives me this:

https://wave.google.com/wave/?pli=1#restored:wave:googlewave.com!w%2B_xauGBkAC

One can only hope it will work. :-)

Though when I paste the link into another browser it says I'm not a
member of this wave. Still some bugs methinks. I think I've gotten
used to beta from Google meaning that everything already works.

cheers,
Bruce