[python-uk] London Python Pub Night

Bruce Durling bld at otfrom.com
Fri Jul 24 22:29:04 CEST 2009

2009/7/24 Michael <ms at cerenity.org>:
> On Friday 24 July 2009 16:46:42 Bruce Durling wrote:
>> I know Thoughtworks are willing to host a meeting sometime in
>> September towards the end of the month. I was thinking 3 lightning
>> talks and an unconference, unless anyone has an idea for a longer
>> talk.
>
> There is a plan for a python unconference in Birmingham already arranged for
> September 5th. I haven't seen a formal announcement of it on a mailing list
> yet though it was announced at Europython.

I think I was thinking something a bit smaller as Thoughtworks on
Holborn can only accommodate around 50 tops. So I was thinking about 3
lightning talks and then one unpanel. I think we might get TW to
provide beer and pizza (they usually do) which should make the unpanel
a pleasant affair.

cheers,
Bruce