[python-uk] London Python Pub Night

Nicholas Tollervey ntoll at ntoll.org
Thu Jul 16 16:12:47 CEST 2009

Guys,

Apologies for the cross posting with EuroPython list...

It was good to meet up last night. One of the topics that often came
up was "we should make this a more regular event". Jonathan also
mentioned organising a "Code Dojo" - I'll let him explain what that'd
involve.

So, while the iron is hot: how about a time and place for August..?

Say 7pm, 20th August, starting with a "Code Dojo" / lightning talks
followed by the pub at the offices of Fry-IT? (Thanks Peter and Marcus
for volunteering these premises for free):

503 Enterprise House
1/2 Hatfields
London SE1 9PG

Comments, suggestions, confirmations..?