[python-uk] Sudoku links & dojo ideas

Jonathan Hartley tartley at tartley.com
Fri Dec 11 11:43:12 CET 2009

Is anyone interested in going through those Strang's lectures with me?
Like a book club. We could watch one lecture a week at our own
convenience, and then use a google group or somesuch to discuss our
answers to the exercises.

A few of us are currently doing the same with SICP, and although our
progress is not terrifically speedy, it seems to be working out.

     Jonathan

Jonathan Hartley      Made of meat.      http://tartley.com
tartley at tartley.com   +44 7737 062 225   twitter/skype: tartley