[python-uk] Next Cambridge & East Anglia Meeting: Tue 1st Sep 2009

Tony Ibbs tibs at tibsnjoan.co.uk
Thu Aug 27 20:51:17 CEST 2009

Copying the message sent to the CamPUG Google Group:

The next CamPUG meeting will be a pub meeting, 8pm, at the Carlton
Arms, Tuesday 1st September (next week). Sorry for the late reminder,
and for the fact I've not got anything to announce about subsequent
meetings. If I can get away with it, I'll blame school holidays and
other assorted business.

As mentioned elsewhere on the group, don't forget that Saturday 5th
September is the Python Unconference, in Birmingham (http://
pyconuk.org/). Start time is 9.30am, and the planned end is 7pm.

The CamPUG meeting after that should then be Tue 6th October, and
should be talks...

Tibs