[python-uk] [ANN] August London Pyssup

Andy Kilner andy at barbigerous.net
Fri Aug 14 01:01:59 CEST 2009

Next Wednesday is the 3rd Wednesday of the month so it's time for another
London Python pub meet.  July's meetup was well attended and a great success
so we'd like to continue each month on a regular schedule.

Time: Wednesday 19th August, from 7pm
Venue: The George[1] (opposite and along from last month's venue).

If you have any Python-curious friends or colleagues, bring them along too.
Get there whenever you like, me and Stephen will battle London traffic and
try and get there as close to 7pm as possible.  We'll display the usual
can-o-spam in case the gaggle of geeks in the corner isn't enough of a
giveaway.

Look forward to seeing you there,

Andy Kilner & Stephen Emslie

[1] http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/72/728/George/Temple