[python-uk] Looking for interesting project to work on

markw at sdf.lonestar.org markw at sdf.lonestar.org
Wed Apr 29 16:02:01 CEST 2009

Hello,

In my previous jobs I used to use Python for a quite a variety of systems
management automation stuff and did a bit of graphical work (Wx). I'm not
a professional programmer, but I've done Windows services/Win32/ctypes
stuff, DB based apps (Oracle), TCP/IP sockets - one way or another I've
looked at most parts of Python.

I've moved up (allegedly :-) into a different position now and I thought
it would be nice to find an open source project or something similar to
work on for fun.

Does anyone have any good ideas about where to find something that would
suit me (or an idea of a specific project)?

Cheers
Mark