[python-uk] Next Cambridge & East Anglia Meetings: Tue 5th May 2009

Tony Ibbs tibs at tibsnjoan.co.uk
Thu Apr 23 22:08:11 CEST 2009

As sent to the CamPUG Google Group:

The next meeting will be Tuesday 5th May at 7.30pm, venue to be
confirmed (early next week).

As an experiment, I'd like to make it a "discussion" meeting, talking
in general about testing - we've not done something quite like that,
and I think there's enough scope for a full meeting. Of course, as
normal, any lightning talks will also be welcome.

(For what it's worth, I've been having fun at work writing a Linux
kernel module with (userspace) tests in Python)

The meetings thereafter will be:

:CamPUG: Tuesday 2nd June, pub meeting

:EuroPython 2009: in Birmingham, with the main event being Tuesday
30th June through Thursday 2nd July. See
http://www.europython.eu/ for more details.

:CamPUG: Tuesday 7th July, which will also be a pub meeting (since I'm
assuming we'll all still be recovering after EuroPython).

Tibs