[python-uk] Dev Jobs

Bradley Dean bjdean at bjdean.id.au
Thu Feb 14 19:24:39 CET 2008

Hi Otu,

On Wed, Feb 13, 2008 at 06:37:47PM +0000, Otu Ekanem wrote:
> While we are on the subject, any talented python hackers looking for a gig do
> get in touch off-list.
>
> We are London based primarily but it's not an absolute prerequisite.

As you may have seen on the list I'm in Cambridge and set up for
consultancy work.

I'm working out of Cambridge and am happy to come into town for meetings
and such. My expertise is in python and perl development.

For a synopsis of me as far as work is concerned, here's my resume:

 http://bjdean.id.au/resume/

If you'd like to discuss any projects please let me know.

Cheerio,

 Brad

--
Bradley Dean
Software Engineer - http://bjdean.id.au/
Email: bjdean at bjdean.id.au Skype: skype at bjdean.id.au
Mobile(Aus): +61-413014395 Mobile(UK): +44-7846895073