[python-uk] Python Development jobs

James Stevens js at omniresources.co.uk
Wed Feb 13 14:52:58 CET 2008

Dear Sirs/ Madam

	I am currently recruiting for a number of Python/Django development roles in Central London.

	Please find the job spec attached, if you are interested in working for one of the UK's most up and coming online communities, please let me know.

You must be experienced at leading and building teams, as we working on very large consumer-facing webapps (we're talking at least 250K users)

4-5 years django / python
Experience building big web apps
postgresql
debian
Amazon ec2

JavaScript / Ajax
HTML / XSLT
Experience with streaming video = great
Experience with live comms: voice and video = great

Kind regards

James S
________________
James Stevens
Recruitment Consultant
Omni Resources Limited
40 Parker Street
London
WC2B 5PQ
Tel:  +44 (0) 207 831 1144
Email: js at omniresources.co.uk

**DISCLAIMER**

This message and/or any attached documents may contain Privileged and Confidential Information and should only be read by those persons to whom this message is addressed. Other than where expressly stated to the contrary, the contents of this message and/or of any attached document(s) are not intended to be relied upon by any person without subsequent express written confirmation to that effect.

Omni Resources Limited disclaim all responsibility and accept no liability (including liability for negligence) for the consequences for any person acting, or refraining from acting, on the information contained in this E-mail or in the attached document(s) before receiving such written confirmation.

Omni Resources Limited accept no contractual obligations arising from the receipt of this E-mail unless expressly confirmed in writing by a Director of the company. If you received this E-mail message in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone or by E-mail. Please also delete the message from your computer.

Any form of unauthorised reproduction, publication, distribution, disclosure, and/or modification of this E-mail message and/or its contents is strictly prohibited.