[python-uk] Python evening talks in London

Michael Foord fuzzyman at voidspace.org.uk
Fri Mar 16 01:30:02 CET 2007

Talks, tutorials, discussions and sprints all sound like interesting
activities. Once a month sounds fine.

How firm do proposals need to be ?

When do 'we' propose starting (first event) ?
How far in advance do we need to produce a definite schedule for ?
How many people do we need on any 'official organisers committee' ?
Would we need to have individuals to cover practical responsibilities on
site ? (How many, what responsibilities)

Does anyone know the answer to these questions ? ;-)

I believe the PSF is considering what support to give to local user
groups (in terms of materials and financial support), so that may be
worth exploring if necessary.

Michael Foord