[python-uk] Python Developers wanted, Troon Scotland

David Irvine david at david-irvine.com
Fri Jun 15 11:15:25 CEST 2007

Hi Mathew remote working would be possible in this case but as I said to
somebody else on the group we would prefer to meet first and have an NDA
signed etc.

If you are able to come to Troon then I would be delighted to spend some
time with you. You are right about the job advert this is the one.

I am amazingly busy just now so sorry for the brevity of the response.
We don't have a company site yet as were still in hiding :-) We have
most of the Scottish cabinet getting involved as this could be very big
if it all goes well.

Hope that helps

David