[python-uk] Python web developer needed (London)

Ben Pirt ben at moreassociates.com
Wed Jul 18 00:35:37 CEST 2007

All,
I hope you don't mind me spamming the list with a job posting. I am
the technical director of a company called More Associates. We are a
design company who currently work at the Angel in London. Most of our
work is in the sustainable sector and is very varied, ranging from
custom installations to interaction design and web development. We
are looking for talented, driven and, above all, creative developers
who would be involved from the very start of a new project and would
help shape the architecture and direction it will take, working with
other developers and designers to create a world-class, world-
changing web application. A high level of expertise in Python is
essential and the ability to code well on the client-side is also
needed (XHTML, CSS, Javascript / DOM / AJAX). Being able to work in a
team is also a must.

We have a full-time position becoming available and we feel that it
is important that the person who fills this role is based in the
office because we value the team dynamic this allows - we are not
interested in hiring a freelancer or a telecommuter at this point -
if you're not London based you'll need to be willing to commute.

If this sounds interesting to you, please email me off list (I don't
want to clog up everyone's mailboxes with the replies) so that we can
discuss it further and hopefully meet up. I'll be going to the London
meetup on the 31st so if anyone wants to talk more about this over a
beer that's fine with me :-)

All the best,

Ben Pirt