[python-uk] Help Please

Python Freak newtopython at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 01:20:47 CET 2007

Guys,

The question I posted is taken from an exercise sheet which I will discuss
with my study group -- nothing graded. I am a graduate student trying to
learn Python for some application in microeconomics. As I am new to Python,
I am clueless about where to start. I apologise if this caused any
inconvenience -- I didn't know that you are not allowed to answer problems.
Michael's response definitely helps but I would appreciate a little more
help.

Thanks.