[python-uk] Hello everyone

Ed Easton eeaston at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 14:41:53 CET 2007

Hi everyone - I've just joined this list.
My name is Ed, I'm a unix developer from Sydney, Australia not long
off the boat and living in London.  I've been working with python on
electronic funds transfer systems for the past three years or so, and
am looking for contract work in or around London.  EFT work seems to
be a bit thin on the ground apart from protocol testing - does anyone
have any pointers for people looking for python development work in
London?

Thanks in advance,
  -Ed.