[python-uk] List now limited to subscribers...

Andy Robinson andy at reportlab.com
Mon Jan 8 18:12:02 CET 2007

I changed the list settings to restrict posting to members only.

Hopefully Mr. BCS Outdoor will no longer be able to mail us his new
address a few dozen times.  We'll see in a minute or so ;-)

This is very strange as I thought I had set it this way years ago.

Would anyone else be willing to be a list admin too?  I am often away or
too busy, and it might be a good idea if there were a couple of others.

Best Regards,

--

Andy Robinson
CEO/Chief Architect