[python-uk] Last Meetup

Chris Miles miles.chris at gmail.com
Fri Feb 23 09:03:28 CET 2007

Was good to see you again at the meetup Mark.

We are certainly getting good turnouts for the Python Meetups these
days.  More than enough to hold off the football fans and keep our
table safe :-)

I want to offer a thanks to Simon for continuing to organise such a
successful event each month.  I know he has some plans to try to
improve the meetups even more, so look forward to seeing what he can do.

Cheers,
Chris