[python-uk] PyCamp UK !

Michael Foord fuzzyman at voidspace.org.uk
Mon Feb 5 21:42:28 CET 2007

Richard Smedley wrote:
> On Mon, 05 Feb 2007 19:30:39 Michael Foord wrote:
>
>>> As a result, I'm tempted to suggest either:
>>>    * 8/9 Sept (my preference)
>>>

>> Sounds good to me... but then I barely know what I'm doing
>> tomorrow. :-)
>>

> I barely know what I'm doing today but I think I have a reasonable
> handle on September ;-)
>
> I'd already written to Michael S off-list where, inter alia, I
> favoured this date - despite the clash with LBW2007.

Cool.

I've been looking at the 'Open Space' stuff. It looks very interesting,
but without an agenda or presentations I would be interested in knowing
what the tangible goals of a Python 'unconference' would be?

Additionally:

* Would presentation equipment be available for groups that might find
it useful ?
* Would coding be appropriate or expected for groups that wanted to ?
(bring your own laptop...)

Fuzzyman
http://www.voidspace.org.uk/python/articles.shtml