[python-uk] Yet Another UK Python Conference

Andy Robinson andy at reportlab.com
Mon Feb 5 16:01:09 CET 2007

I just spoke to John Pinner at Clocksoft on the phone - he's been off
email for a couple of days and hasn't seen this thread.  He and others
in the Midlands have been planning a UK event for a long time, and have
venues lined up at around the same time - September (!). There is a
meeting of some West Midlands user group on 24 Feb at which it will be
discussed.

Apparently he will see Michael Sparks at an event tomorrow so hopefully
they can figure out how to space these things out.

My 2p worth is that it would be great to have multiple events dotted
around the country, especially if we can space them out a bit and none
are so big that they knacker the organisers.

John, please ack if/when you get this through the mailing list

- Andy