[python-uk] PyCamp UK !

Michael Sparks ms at cerenity.org
Mon Feb 5 14:33:22 CET 2007

On Monday 05 February 2007 12:19, Andy Robinson wrote:
> > I'm not sure August is actually the best time for people in the UK either
> > - since so many people go away then. My feeling is that the best time
> > would be sometime in early September - either 1/2 Sept or 8/9th Sept.
>
> +1.  Especially after August.

OK, I've now had more than a handful of positive replies which is Great! :)
So, this looks like a go and I'll kick this into motion - many thanks to
everyone who's offered to help - I'll reply individually shortly, as well as
set something up for co-ordination.

There's a general view that September is preferable to August.

As a result, I'm tempted to suggest either:
   * 8/9 Sept (my preference)
   * 15/16 Sept (possible clash for some with rails conf on 17/18)

As two possible dates. I'm not suggested 1/2 Sept now because I realised
that's the other weekend "attached" to the week with the august bank
holiday, and many people go away then.

Thoughts?

Michael.