[python-uk] PyCamp UK !

Michael Sparks ms at cerenity.org
Sat Feb 3 22:59:53 CET 2007

On Saturday 03 February 2007 19:42, Michael Foord wrote:
> Hello Michael,
>
> Sorry for the top-post, but your actual suggestion is a long way down. :-)

No problem. I wanted to make sure I'd got some context :)

> I would certainly be very interested in attending and helping with such
> an event. It sounds like a great idea.

Cool, I'll take that as a +1 :)

> Unfortunately I'm tied up with writing a book, which will probably take
> me through until May/June.

Oh is this the IronPython book? Cool :)

> After that I will have more spare time and would love to get involved.

That's great to hear :-)

> If you're heading for an August time you'll
> need to do a lot of work before then, but if you set a date beyond that
> then perhaps I can be useful.

I'm not sure August is actually the best time for people in the UK either -
since so many people go away then. My feeling is that the best time would be
sometime in early September - either 1/2 Sept or 8/9th Sept.

I'll wait for a few more comments and then chat to people on Monday.

Michael