[python-uk] Resolver is Hiring

Michael Foord fuzzyman at voidspace.org.uk
Fri Aug 17 16:01:39 CEST 2007

Hello all,

`Resolver <http://www.resolversystems.com/>`_ is hiring! We are looking
to hire three new developers, so if you fancy developing with IronPython
in London (and working with a great team) then visit our `jobs page
<http://www.resolversystems.com/jobs>`_.

In case you haven't heard of us before, we're developing a desktop
application mainly aimed at the financial markets. Resolver is a `Rapid
Application Development Tool with a Spreadsheet Interface
<http://www.resolverhacks.net/>`_, and is written almost entirely in
IronPython. We use agile development techniques, including Test Driven
Development, pair programming, continuous integration and the like. At
the moment we are a small company, with only six developers.

Experience with Python and agile development techniques are *not* a
requirement, but certainly won't count against you...

All the best,

Michael Foord

--
Michael Foord
michael.foord at resolversystems.com
+44 (0) 20 7253 6372
We're hiring! http://www.resolversystems.com/jobs/

Resolver Systems Ltd
17a Clerkenwell Road, London EC1M 5RD, UK
VAT No.: GB 893 5643 79 Registered in England and Wales as company
number 5467329.
Registered address: 843 Finchley Road, London NW11 8NA, UK