[python-uk] request to supply diazepam tablets.

josky ashy barug2005 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 21 09:32:38 CEST 2006

Hi Guys,
  Thanks for the good work.my name is allan, form uganda,in e.africa.
  am looking for business on the net.i landed on your site and i would like to supply you with valium,diazepam tablets.each tin contains 1000 tablets and its 5mg.i have had similar business deals with uk guys.if the deal is thru, i normally send it using regesterd mail,FEDEX,DHL,UPS, but airmail is cheaper to use.
  let me know.i will give you a good price.how about $100 for a tin of 1000talbets?
  thanks
  allan  256772693297.
  NB:i can get you valium