[python-uk] Wordpress help? (it's relevant, I'm on python planet!)

Tim Golden tim.golden at viacom-outdoor.co.uk
Thu Oct 12 09:39:34 CEST 2006

[Ryan Alexander]

| Does anyone have advice on a good place to look for a quick guide on
| how to get up-to-speed on modifying my wordpress blog?  Now that
| people are apparently actually reading me, I feel like I should
| actually make it look good.

Well, the obvious place -- just in case you hadn't thought
of it yourself (!) -- is the Wordpress codex and the official
themes site:

http://codex.wordpress.org
http://themes.wordpress.org

Personally, I've always just downlaoded some useful-looking
theme and then poked at the PHP until it did what I
wanted.

TJG