[python-uk] UK Python Conference - 19-22 April 2006

Holger Duerer hduerer at gmx.net
Wed Mar 1 14:52:44 CET 2006

    Andy> Matthew Webber wrote:
    >> Andy,
    >> That looks like a great programme, but I note from the website
    >> that the early bird registration discount is only available
    >> till 10th February. It would be great if that were a typo and
    >> that they in fact meant 10th March!  Matthew

    Andy> I know the organisers have extended it and I believe it was
    Andy> a bit later - I'll find out and get back to you.

My understanding was that their server went down on the last day of
the early bird registration period, so they extended it to the
following Monday (13th).

All a bit of a mess.  But as far as I know, the "cheap" period has
passed.  For next year, just become an ACUU member and sign up to the
mailing list -- then you'll get informed in time.

        Holger