[python-uk] London 2.0 rc5

Simon Brunning simon at brunningonline.net
Mon Apr 24 15:14:55 CEST 2006

Sam Newman has organised London 2.0 rc5 for the evening of May the 3rd
at The Olde Bank Of England, 194 Fleet Street,  London EC4A 2LT. The
demos at rc4 were 100% Python related, so the PSUs cunning plan to
infiltrate and take over these events is clearly running to schedule.

BTW, if you are using Google Calendar
(<http://www.google.com/calendar/>), I've set up a public Calendar
called "London Python", into which I'll put any London based Python
related events I come across. If you are not using Google Calendar
yet, you can find an RSS feed for it at
<http://www.google.com/calendar/feeds/8he6lf5a3b0pmbc2c2740f3e0g@group.calendar.google.com/public/basic>.
If you are not using Google Calendar *or* an RSS reader yet, well, you
are probably too 20th century to be interested in any of the events in
any case. ;-)

--
Cheers,
Simon B,