[python-uk] Python for Kids

Tim Diggins subscribed at red56.co.uk
Fri Oct 21 15:29:42 CEST 2005

Mamading -

the links & your course idea are really interesting - the livewires
course interests me, but I'm interested in adapting it to make it more
appropriate for primary (juniors) age kids (because that's how old my
children are, not because I'm an expert in that field!)

In respect of your idea for  developing a course (I assume for older
children), have you been in touch with either educational research
places (like Institute of Education) and/or Game research places (like
Games Lab at (I think) LMU?

do keep me / the list posted of your developments.

thanks

Tim