[python-uk] Jason Archibald/DSS/ISD/Chief/CIS is out of the office.

Jason.Archibald at cfs.co.uk Jason.Archibald at cfs.co.uk
Wed Mar 30 03:03:34 CEST 2005

I will be out of the office starting  29/03/2005 and will not return until
31/03/2005.

For all Urgent SCC Enquires Please contact me on Mobile: 0783 408 9998.

For all Urgent Laptop enquires please contact Alan Wood or Jon Tiley.

This e-mail is intended solely for the addressee and is strictly
confidential. If you are not the addressee, please do not read, print,
re-transmit, store or act in reliance on it or any attachments. Instead
please e-mail it back to the sender and delete the message from your
computer.

E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error free and Co-operative Financial Services Limited accepts no liability for changes made to this e-mail (and any attachments) after it was sent or for viruses arising as a result of this e-mail transmission.

Any unauthorised reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure,
modification, distribution and/or publication of this e-mail message is
strictly prohibited.

Co-operative Financial Services Limited reserves the right to intercept any e - mails or other communication for permitted purposes in accordance with the current legislation which you send to, or receive from, any of the employees or agents of Co-operative Financial
Services Limited via Co-operative Financial Services Limited telecommunication systems. By so corresponding you also give your consent to Co-operative Financial Services Limited monitoring and recording of any correspondence using these systems.

Co-operative Financial Services Limited is registered in England and Wales, number 29379R.
The registered office is at New Century House, Manchester, M60 4ES.