[python-uk] JOB: Web Applications Developer, Institute of Child Health

Oliver Cope o.cope at ich.ucl.ac.uk
Mon Sep 20 11:17:23 CEST 2004

Hi,

You may remember I posted a little while ago asking about the best way
to advertise for python developers. A number of you suggested I post the
job here, so here it is.

"""
The Institute of Child Health, in partnership with Great Ormond Street
Hospital for Children NHS Trust, is seeking a web application developer
to fill a new position within our expanding team. Working in a small and
dedicated team using rapid application development techniques you will
be lead developer for our Research and Development Management System
which is being developed to manage £50million of project funding. You
will be actively involved in all joint application development sessions
with a 200+ user community and will have the opportunity to develop
other web projects using a wide range of open source technologies.

Closing date: 30 September 2004
"""

If anyone's interested in this position there's more information
available on our web site:

http://www.ich.ucl.ac.uk/ich/humanresources/jobvacancy_00180

Regards,

Olly.