[python-uk] An individual at our website is looking for information regarding: python-uk@python.org

Support Staff support.staff at sharingopinion.org
Fri Oct 15 16:17:20 CEST 2004

########You are being researched########

ALERT! - An individual at our website is sharing Opinions and Information regarding you via our website.

One of our users has begun the process of meeting people who know you via our website for the purpose of researching your background.

This email was automatically sent to you to inform you of this. The user doing the research provided us with your email address.

To examine this request use this link:

http://6.sye1.net/lx.php?a=search&b=5&c=python-uk@python.org

Our website users are always anonymous. By this we mean that we will not release your identity to other website users. This way you can freely share the information that you have had with an individual or business without fear of retribution.

ATTENTION - If you would not like to be notified by our website in the future when requests are made regarding you, you should add your email address(es) to our Do Not Email List.

We will never send email to an address that appears on our Do Not Email List.

To add to Do Not Email List click here:

http://2.sye2.org/lx.php?a=donotemail&b=python-uk@python.org

Once you understand how our website works you will realize that it is really very simple.  Although it may seem confusing or complicated at first glance, in reality it is not.

We hope you will find our website useful,

Support Department