[python-uk] download just about unlimited adult media files.

Seb Bacon seb at jamkit.com
Tue Dec 2 12:26:33 EST 2003

What's it a picture of?  It looks kind of 3D.  I love this mailing list.

In fact, that reminds me - if anyone's interested in attending a fairly
short Zope meetup on Friday at 1700, at Lastminute.com offices (4
Buckingham Gate in London (next to Buckingham Palace)), please mail me.

The purpose of the meeting is to hear Chris McDonough (ex-Zope Corp)
talk about scaling Zope, and then to go to the pub and talk about Zope more.

Seb