[python-uk] RE: Regional Meetings

Phil Hornby phil.hornby at accutest.co.uk
Thu Aug 14 15:16:56 EDT 2003

Well I might be interested in trying to organise something....but not for a
month or so...as have my hols coming up...and then the mrs has lots of
things she has volunteered me for so need to do them....

Plus have to make sure you are all freaks....;) Please note the missing NOT,
as meeting normal people would be boring....

Just to see if there would be any point in trying it...how many people are
there that could/would like to make it to a meets/greets session in a pub in
the Manch/Sheff/Leeds area??

--
Phil Hornby
Accutest Ltd.